Our company is looking for a Content Specialist to join our growing marketing team. In this position, you will manage client social media accounts and create content for various projects.
- Manage social media account for clients in multiple industries.
- Write content for email campaigns, websites, and landing pages.
- Write blog posts for client websites with SEO keywords and meta descriptions.
- Pull social media numbers for monthly and quarterly reports with insights on the past and for the future.
- Work with design, paid, and development on client campaigns and services.
- 1-3 years of experience in a content or social media management role.
- Understanding of social media management.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Bachelor’s Marketing Degree required.
Benefits & Salary
- Unlimited time off
- Aflac Voluntary Health Benefits
- Specified work from home days throughout year
Our company has a passion and knowledge for helping small companies grow through website development, brand identity, and marketing services. We are a newer company that is looking for go getters and people who want to have an impact at the company they work for. Our culture is extremely collaborative and understands work is second, life is first.
How To Apply:
Reach out to email@example.com with an updated resume, references, and any previous work you have done or been apart of.