Our company is looking for a Paid Specialist to join our growing marketing team. In this position, you will help clients execute paid media strategies and tell a story with the data we find from finished campaigns.
- Creating paid media proposals for multiple clients on a high, medium, and low budget.
- Manage digital ad campaigns on multiple ad channels for google and social media.
- Finalize email campaigns and manage email software.
- Create a/b testing on websites, landing pages, and email.
- Gather analytics for ad campaigns, website tracking, email broadcasts, and a/b testing to tell our clients a story on how it went.
- Use other marketing tools to help client growth such as Hotjar and Data Studio.
- Work with design, content, and development on client campaigns and services.
- 2-4 years of experience in paid digital media role
- Understanding of LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads for paid ads.
- Understanding of Mailchimp and HubSpot for email campaigns.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager for online analytic tracking and testing.
- Good background with planning and executing paid media strategy.
- Familiarity with storytelling using data.
- Knowledge in HTML coding a plus.
- Bachelor’s Marketing Degree required.
Benefits & Salary
- Unlimited time off
- Aflac Voluntary Health Benefits
- Specified work from home days throughout year
Our company has a passion and knowledge for helping small companies grow through website development, brand identity, and marketing services. We are a newer company that is looking for go getters and people who want to have an impact at the company they work for. Our culture is extremely collaborative and understands work is second, life is first.
How To Apply:
Reach out to email@example.com with an updated resume, references, and any previous work you have done or been apart of.